MEGAN


portraits // edmonton, ab



A few weeks back when the snow had yet to exist, Megan and I headed out before sun rose, grabbed chai tea, 
and adventured out into the ravine. Megan is one of my dear cousins, just a year younger than I, who's heart is 
nothing like I've ever known before. She's compassionate, hard working, beautiful (obviously), and inexplicably 
wise for only nineteen. And Megan has always had a continual yearning to seek out, grow in, and live by, the 
Word.  On this morning we were expecting nothing but clouds so the pink sunrise ascending above the horizon 
had us still in our steps. In some frames, you can see the pink hues against her 
hair. Ahhhhh, so beautiful! 

And I love her so. 





Megan keeps a personal blog called Salt and Light! Check it [ here ]!






3 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of your work Emily, you take absolutely breathtaking photos, it's as though you capture even simple moments in such a way that one can't help but notice the intricacies in them. Amazing! And if I may be so bold to say that your model in this shoot, your cousin, is truly and uniquely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much, anon, for your more than kind words! and I agree, she truly is a beauty! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your eye! These are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete