A SERMON AND LUNCH TO FOLLOW


imagining church // edmonton, ab







Last sunday presented a day of celebration for what's to come in the following "school year" at church; a time used to allow God to speak to us about what He would like to see happen over the next year and beyond:

how we can grow spiritually and relationally

+ gain a deeper understanding of what He and His love is like

+ to be a church that puts God and His Word first and foremost.

With this came a lunch, following the service, where everyone socialized and was able to develop better relationships over good food. I was asked to be the event decorator to which my response was that I was overjoyed and that I was ready to take it on! I am happy and content with how it turned out and grateful for the chance to take part in such a wonderful afternoon. 

emily
x

No comments:

Post a Comment