sweet: ICED VIETNAMESE COFFEE

I originally sipped this deliciousness at a downtown Calgary coffee shop in January + when the recent rising temperatures had me thirsting for somethin' ice cold + sweet, I was like duhhhh, I need to attempt at recreating the Vietnamese coffee [which is just simply, coffee + sweetened condensed milk] that I had fallen in love with a couple months back! it turned out PERF-ect. super yummy, super refreshing. took way too much of my self control not to make another one.  

the recipe

makes one large glass

[this is a recipe that can be simply altered to meet your little sweet tooth and coffee preferences.]

1-2 tablespoon(s) sweetened condensed
1 1/3 cups strongly brewed coffee, cold [i used a dark roast from Starbucks. alwayyyys]
ice

spoon 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed into the glass. fill glass 2/3rd's of the way with cooled black coffee, leaving room for ice.

top off with a couple of ice cubes, stir, swirl, sip, ahhhhhh.



ENJOY!

much love,
emily
x



No comments:

Post a Comment